By using this website, blog, e-mails or any of Natalia’s Holistic Self-Care programs and/or services, you implicitly signify your agreement to all parts of the below disclaimer.
- Natalia Maslova, creator of Mindfulness In Motion Method, will not be held responsible in any way for the information that you request or receive through this website, blog, e-mails, programs and/or services. In no event will Natalia Maslova be liable to any party for any direct, indirect, special, incidental, equitable or consequential damages for any use of or reliance on this website or blog, e-mails, programs and/or services, including, without limitation, any personal or business interruptions, personal injuries, accidents, misapplication of information or any other loss, malady, disease or difficulty, even if expressly advised of the possibility of such damages or difficulties.
- Reference or links in this website, blog, e-mails, programs or services to any other business or entity’s information, opinions, advice, programs, services, or products do not constitute Natalia’s endorsement or recommendation. Natalia is not responsible for the contents of any off-site web pages, companies or persons linked or referenced in this site.
- You should understand that when participating in any Program that involves Specialized Bodily Movement and/or exercise, there is the possibility of physical injury. By using any Programs or Services, you agree to do so at your own risk. You understand that you are voluntarily participating in all activities, and you assume all risk of injury to yourself, and agree to release and discharge Natalia and Mindfulness In Motion from any and all claims or causes of action, known or unknown, arising out of such use and engagement.
- Natalia strongly recommends that you consult with your physician before beginning any program that involves Physical Movement and Breath Manipulation. The information provided on this website and through Natalia’s Programs and Services, is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. You should be in general good physical condition to be able to participate in any Programs offered on this website. Natalia is not a licensed medical care provider and represents that she has no expertise in diagnosing, examining, or treating medical conditions of any kind.
- After reading articles, watching videos or reading other content from this website, you are encouraged to review the information carefully with your professional healthcare provider.
- I am not a doctor. The information and tools that I provide are based on my personal healing journey and over a decade of work as a Mind/Body Integrative Therapist, Holistic Wellness Specialist and Yoga Therapy (Movement and Breathwork) Specialist.
- I am not a medical health practitioners or mental health provider. Rather, I am a Health & Wellness coach, mentor and guide, who helps you reach your personal health and wellness goals.
- The information contained in this website, blog, e-mails, programs and/or services is for educational and informational purposes only and is made available to you as self-help tools for your personal use, to be incorporated into your personal Self-Care regimen.
- In providing Coaching and Training, I draw on my professional expertise and background in many areas. You acknowledge that I am supporting you in my exclusive role as a Holistic Wellness Coach and Holistic Wellness Trainer.
- I aim to accurately represent the information provided on this website, blog, e-mails, programs and services. You are acknowledging that you are participating voluntarily in using this website or blog or in any of my e-mails, programs and/or services, and you alone are solely and personally responsible for your results. You acknowledge that you take full responsibility for your health, life and well-being, and all decisions now or in the future.
- I assume no responsibility in the event that you use the information provided through this website, blog, e-mails, programs and services.
- Every effort has been made to present you with the most accurate, up-to-date information through this website, blog, e-mails, programs and/or services.
- I make no guarantees concerning the level of success you may experience, and you accept the risk that your results will differ from those of other individuals. The testimonials provided are exceptional results and are not intended to represent or guarantee that anyone will achieve the same or similar results.
- Each individual’s success using the information and self-help tools provided on this website and through Natalia’s training and coaching, depends on his/her background, dedication, desire, and motivation. As with any health and/or wellness-related program or service, your results may vary, and will be based on many variables, including but not limited to, your individual capacity, life experience, unique health, genetic profile, starting point, and level of commitment.
If this disclaimer and terms & conditions inspired you to make an honest effort at working with me and experiencing the solutions I offer – congratulations!
I look forward to working with you.